My Journey with JM

9 years ago when I came to Jagat Mandir school, I was very scared and crying for not to get in this school.  I was new to this school, the classes,  teachers and classmates. As slowly time passed, I became close to my classmates and teachers. My journey of creating memories was started since grade 1. Many of my friends left school in between but they are still connected with us in social media.

This school has not taught us only abou book study but also gave some extra knowledge and ideas which are lifelong useful for us. Now I am in grade 10 and many of the activities we performed in this school during childhood are very memorable for us. One of the energetic teacher of this school Mr. Deepak Shrestha taught us about correct meaning of friendship and togetherness.

I am very grateful to my parents that they gave me chance to study in this school. As, we are together since childhood but after 10 every single student forget every single person. As I am more friendly with some of my friends of my class whom I never want to forget but there are also some whom I never want remember as 3 years of friendship has been broken and it leads to betray someone's trust. 

As I don't have any bad words to speak to this school but the most I didn't liked in this year is our social teacher. The way he discriminates student is not good.

But this 24th Batch of SEE would always be memorable and luckily I got a chance to write some of the words regarding my journey till now. 

Thank you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog